Fractured Facade


"A fathers death...a daughter's life...a sociopath's vendetta...FRACTURED FACADE ...a novel written as memoir. Only $3.99 and available wherever eBooks are sold. Click here for direct link to Amazon.

FREE!!!

THE VALENTINE'S DAY CURSE -- A Short Story, Free everywhere...except on Amazon (boo! hiss!) where it's $.99 to buy! Click here for direct link! Let them know it's free at these stores and they may price match it! Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books...more to come.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wild Roses

These roses have grown wild inside my euonymous shrubs. If I tried to take care of them they would be dead. Since I ignore them, they're thriving. Make sure you check out the last shot and look at the little fellow on top of the petal. I have no idea what type of insect that is, but he's sorta cute. Hope he's not hurting the roses.



2 comments:

  1. I had a bad experience with some sort of bugs that swarmed in on my roses this year and ate all the green leaves. Then they took off for my buddleiah bushes (butterfly bushes) and ate them as well. Fortunately for you, the bugs that destroyed my roses look nothing like that cute little guy with the antenna.

    Beautiful shots of the roses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may have photographed a bug like that at one time. Don't know what it is or if he's helpful or harmful.

    Di

    ReplyDelete