Fractured Facade


"A fathers death...a daughter's life...a sociopath's vendetta...FRACTURED FACADE ...a novel written as memoir. Only $3.99 and available wherever eBooks are sold. Click here for direct link to Amazon.

FREE!!!

THE VALENTINE'S DAY CURSE -- A Short Story, Free everywhere...except on Amazon (boo! hiss!) where it's $.99 to buy! Click here for direct link! Let them know it's free at these stores and they may price match it! Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books...more to come.

Sunday, July 28, 2013

My Poor Middle Finger

I totally took you for granted. I am sorry. I never realized how much I depended upon you until you reminded me. The pain radiates from you and I know you're not the cause, but the effect. There's nothing I can do to help you heal so instead I try to ignore you. The silent treatment doesn't work. I try to take you out of the equation, but you keep slipping in, pushing in, reminding me you are the one I use the most. Again, I never realized it, until now.

I salute you my middle finger...



For the last four days my body has been in more pain than usual, especially my hands and feet. I know "they" say the weather has nothing to do with Rheumatoid Arthritis, but "I" say differently. As the barometric pressure falls, my pain rises. I'd continue on the usefulness of my middle finger, but my hands hurt too much to type.

This is what I think of RA...

 
Yes, I use my middle finger for many things...

1 comment:

  1. LOL! You are so funny Elena..hope your finger feels better so you can get it back into action soon! LOL..

    ReplyDelete