Fractured Facade


"A fathers death...a daughter's life...a sociopath's vendetta...FRACTURED FACADE ...a novel written as memoir. Only $3.99 and available wherever eBooks are sold. Click here for direct link to Amazon.

FREE!!!

THE VALENTINE'S DAY CURSE -- A Short Story, Free everywhere...except on Amazon (boo! hiss!) where it's $.99 to buy! Click here for direct link! Let them know it's free at these stores and they may price match it! Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books...more to come.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

July Has Arrived


With the arrival of the heat of mid July and the threat of a heat wave this week, I dream of the sea.


 I long to be here...

Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina

or here...

Belfast Bay, Maine

as well as many other shores, but for now I have to remain here, near no shore...

Roanoke County, Virginia

Could be worse...I could be here...


New York City, New York

You know I love New York City, but not in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment