Fractured Facade


"A fathers death...a daughter's life...a sociopath's vendetta...FRACTURED FACADE ...a novel written as memoir. Only $3.99 and available wherever eBooks are sold. Click here for direct link to Amazon.

FREE!!!

THE VALENTINE'S DAY CURSE -- A Short Story, Free everywhere...except on Amazon (boo! hiss!) where it's $.99 to buy! Click here for direct link! Let them know it's free at these stores and they may price match it! Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books...more to come.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Local Spotlight Q&A

Thanks to Dana Bailey and The Roanoke Times for the Local Spotlight Q&A on the Back Cover Blog!

I caught up with Elena DeRosa, local writer and blog reader, last week. She has been a joy to email back and forth with. Thank you Elena for taking the time to answer these questions.

Look for a guest post from Elena on the new South County Library later this week.

Q&A

Tell me about your book and what inspired it.

"Fractured Facade is my debut novel. It’s not the first book I wanted to write, but the one I had to write. My father’s mysterious death and the subsequent events inspired me to write a cautionary tale.

I’m sure I’m not the only person who has found themselves in a child/parent role reversal with a parent who has lost their spouse. The surviving spouse is often thrust into this new “single world,” an unfamiliar world where some people create facades to mask their true intentions. Sadly, loneliness can make an otherwise intelligent person do stupid things.

My hope is to prevent people from making some of the same mistakes as the “characters” in my book have."


Read the rest of the interview here!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the attention Elena. On the way over to read the rest.

    ReplyDelete