Fractured Facade


"A fathers death...a daughter's life...a sociopath's vendetta...FRACTURED FACADE ...a novel written as memoir. Only $3.99 and available wherever eBooks are sold. Click here for direct link to Amazon.

FREE!!!

THE VALENTINE'S DAY CURSE -- A Short Story, Free everywhere...except on Amazon (boo! hiss!) where it's $.99 to buy! Click here for direct link! Let them know it's free at these stores and they may price match it! Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books...more to come.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Tiniest Bunny



Is this bunny not adorable? Look how tiny he is. I've never seen a bunny so tiny. He could fit in my palm. And he's not afraid of me either. He's too young to fear anything. What a wonderful feeling that must be...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, he is sweet but when I see them in my garden I shudder. They eat all my flowers and veggies. Does he have a family somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last night I saw his momma and another sibling about the same size. We have tons of clover so they should be good, and I've about given up on planting veggies for the same reason. The chipmunks eat my tomatoes...the birds my blueberries...the deer my apples, fig tree, plums and peaches...and the bugs my basil!

    ReplyDelete