Fractured Facade


"A fathers death...a daughter's life...a sociopath's vendetta...FRACTURED FACADE ...a novel written as memoir. Only $3.99 and available wherever eBooks are sold. Click here for direct link to Amazon.

FREE!!!

THE VALENTINE'S DAY CURSE -- A Short Story, Free everywhere...except on Amazon (boo! hiss!) where it's $.99 to buy! Click here for direct link! Let them know it's free at these stores and they may price match it! Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books...more to come.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Iconic New York City

I figured I end my New York City blog posts on some shots of iconic city buildings, sites and sights.

This shot of the New Yorker was taken through my friends sun roof...



Top of the Empire State Building as seen from my hotel room...



A building in Midtown as seen through my daughter's eyes...



I love the reflections found on many of the glass buildings...



Times Square...







Maybe one day Simon and Schuster will be my publishing house. I could see me taking meetings on Avenue of the Americas...







And then having lunch at 21....



I hear the Hotel Chelsea is about to undergo massive changes, and not of the good kind...





I had so much fun with these two. I'm so blessed to have such a great daughter and wonderful cousin. Now if only I could get him to move to Roanoke...





The Flatiron building...



I can't believe how much the Lower East Side has changed since I used to hang out there...



Yup, those bikes are hanging outside a building window five stories up...



I could relate...



Back to Roanoke reality...sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time.

    Brother in law proposed at the top of the Empire State Building so that place is always special in our family.

    ReplyDelete