Fractured Facade


"A fathers death...a daughter's life...a sociopath's vendetta...FRACTURED FACADE ...a novel written as memoir. Only $3.99 and available wherever eBooks are sold. Click here for direct link to Amazon.

FREE!!!

THE VALENTINE'S DAY CURSE -- A Short Story, Free everywhere...except on Amazon (boo! hiss!) where it's $.99 to buy! Click here for direct link! Let them know it's free at these stores and they may price match it! Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books...more to come.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Silver Necklace

I stumbled upon this sterling silver necklace in a consignment shop on Grandin Road yesterday.



As soon as I picked it up it felt like it belonged on my neck. I loved the chain it hung on as well as the delicate details around the symbol. The sales clerk had no idea what the symbol meant or even where it came from. It looks Asian, duh, but I don't know whether it would be Chinese, Japanese or even Korean. I would love to know what it means so if any readers have a clue please let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea, but think it looks cool. I hope someone is able to translate it for you.

    ReplyDelete