Fractured Facade


"A fathers death...a daughter's life...a sociopath's vendetta...FRACTURED FACADE ...a novel written as memoir. Only $3.99 and available wherever eBooks are sold. Click here for direct link to Amazon.

FREE!!!

THE VALENTINE'S DAY CURSE -- A Short Story, Free everywhere...except on Amazon (boo! hiss!) where it's $.99 to buy! Click here for direct link! Let them know it's free at these stores and they may price match it! Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books...more to come.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Orbs?

I really don't know if orbs that show up in photos have anything to do with the paranormal or not, but many "ghost hunters" think they do. I find them interesting especially when they're captured in an eerie location, under clear weather conditions. My daughter sat down and looked at the 83 photos I took recently during the Salem Ghost Tour at East Hill Cemetery. She's convinced at least 15 of them contain orbs. I've posted a couple. You can decide for yourself. I would recommend clicking on the photo to get a better view.

If you look in the middle of the square headstone you'll see something...



Look to the left of the moon...



I call this the Orb Fruit tree...



Here and there...



And everywhere...



I had turned around quickly and snapped that shot after hearing a noise so it's a little blurry. Now this big bright orb in the left hand corner is really clear. Too bad it's the moon...

1 comment:

  1. I don't know the truth of orbs either, but they are very fascinating. I've caught a few in strange places - and it's odd how they don't show up in others if it is something with the camera or whatever.

    Thanks for sharing. Definitely spooky!

    ReplyDelete