Fractured Facade


"A fathers death...a daughter's life...a sociopath's vendetta...FRACTURED FACADE ...a novel written as memoir. Only $3.99 and available wherever eBooks are sold. Click here for direct link to Amazon.

FREE!!!

THE VALENTINE'S DAY CURSE -- A Short Story, Free everywhere...except on Amazon (boo! hiss!) where it's $.99 to buy! Click here for direct link! Let them know it's free at these stores and they may price match it! Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books...more to come.

Monday, March 8, 2010

By the Roanoke River



I can feel winter ending. Maybe it's just wishful thinking. Black and white's last hurrah before the pastels spring up. Here are some of Sunday's pictures of my walk by the Roanoke River starting with a mudslide at Apperson & 419. I hope that wall is sturdy enough to keep up those buildings...





I tried to get a gaggle of geese in flight but wasn't quick enough so settled on ducks instead...



Although they have made headway on the greenway there's still a lot to clean up...





Yes, people actually live in this house. I can only imagine the musty smell and mold that probably lurks throughout...



Uh-oh...



Footprints from the porta potty or river?



1 comment:

  1. Eeww. I REALLY hope those footprints are from the river!
    On another note, I love the new greenways, but I really wish they'd use a material other than asphalt for them. Blech.

    ReplyDelete