Fractured Facade


"A fathers death...a daughter's life...a sociopath's vendetta...FRACTURED FACADE ...a novel written as memoir. Only $3.99 and available wherever eBooks are sold. Click here for direct link to Amazon.

FREE!!!

THE VALENTINE'S DAY CURSE -- A Short Story, Free everywhere...except on Amazon (boo! hiss!) where it's $.99 to buy! Click here for direct link! Let them know it's free at these stores and they may price match it! Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books...more to come.

Monday, October 27, 2014

Bay Ridge's Gingerbread House

If you live in Brooklyn, especially in the Bensonhurst/Bay Ridge sections, you've probably visited the Gingerbread House more than once.


It looks like a home taken straight out of a fairy tale and plopped down in the southern tip of Brooklyn.



Built in 1917, this house is on the market for a mere $10.5 million. I wish I had that type of dough because I would buy it in a heartbeat. To see more pics and the inside, click here. It's a beautiful neighborhood to live in with the shore a mere block away.

For Halloween the house across the street has decorated, and based on their warped tastes I wouldn't mind having them as neighbors...



My cuz with the Verrazano Bridge in the background
After taking a couple of shots we jumped on the Belt Parkway and headed to Brighton Beach, passing under my second favorite bridge...the Verrazano.


The ever elusive "Stairway to Heaven" shot. I think every Brooklynite has attempted to capture it.



When I get a chance I'll post the Brighton Beach pics...bye bye Bridge!











2 comments:

  1. That first shot of the bridge is lovely. And that is an amazing house. Though 10.5 million is a lot of dough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is, but if I had crazy money it would be so worth to me. Dream...dream...dream!

    ReplyDelete