Fractured Facade


"A fathers death...a daughter's life...a sociopath's vendetta...FRACTURED FACADE ...a novel written as memoir. Only $3.99 and available wherever eBooks are sold. Click here for direct link to Amazon.

FREE!!!

THE VALENTINE'S DAY CURSE -- A Short Story, Free everywhere...except on Amazon (boo! hiss!) where it's $.99 to buy! Click here for direct link! Let them know it's free at these stores and they may price match it! Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books...more to come.

Monday, February 3, 2014

Astrological Chart - Aries Ascending & The 2nd House

Next up in my 1988 astrological chart is the ascendant sign and planets affecting the 2nd House. According to Para Research: "The ascending sign in a chart is utilized primordially as a third and very important factor which complements the psychological information given by combined positions of both the sun and the moon. Figuratively speaking, it is the geometrical base that encloses the human triangle where its sides are represented by the individuality and the personality." Got it? I don't think I have.

At the time of my birth Aries was ascending in the horizon. Its ruler Mars is located at the fifth house. So what does that mean? Well here goes...

"Aries is the first sign of the zodiacal belt and its natives seem also desirous of being "first" in all activities with which they happen to be involved. The cardinality of the sin makes you extremely active when you so wish and capable of displaying ambition, impulsiveness, courage, and boldness in order to satisfy your desire for prominence in the world."

I can agree with these statements as I am very competitive. Maybe a little too much as evidenced by the fact that no one will play Risk with me anymore.

"You have an assertive, aggressive, positive and dynamic spirit which at certain times breaks with all rules in the pursuit of your goals. The general course of your life will be filled with many "ups" and "downs" and changes conforming very much with the psychological nature of your temperament. You seem to possess an energetic spirit that seems to waiver in direction very much, especially when the sought goal does not materialize promptly. Whether you triumph or not in life depends on your ability to develop your most positive inborn qualities and, simultaneously, exert some control over your less favorable characteristics such as lack of prudence, and a certain disregard for the feelings and opinions of others."

Very interesting. My life has been filled with ups and downs and when I don't achieve my goals quickly I can become disillusioned and possibly depressed. However, I don't believe I have a lack of prudence, and in fact, am sometimes too cautious. Of course that is now...when I was younger, it was a much different story. I wonder about the disregard of feelings and opinions of others. I hate to admit it, but that may be true, not the feelings part so much. The opinions, ummm, yes.

"Because of the fiery and pioneering qualities of Aries, you also appear to have an ardent attitude in any project that somehow or another involves new concepts or original work and in which you are given (or you take) a position of leadership."

I do go "all in" and if my "leader" is incompetent, I have no problem pushing them out of the way.

"Yours is a proud and haughty temperament, with a strong desire for power. Aspiring and ambitious, your attitude seems to contain a pure element that almost touches the mystical and religious; you are attracted to practical art and craftsmanship, generosity is also another of your qualities."

Why, thank you, I try to be as generous as possible. I hope that's true, and the rest is as well.

"Impulsive, critical, despising mean or dubious acts, you will create many excellent friendships, but also important enemies that abhor your less subtle and very powerful manners."

So true. Not only do I hate meanies, but I despise liars which I believe to fall under dubious acts. Once you've lied to me the only way to get back into my good graces is to admit it, apologize and then we can move on. If not, I have lost all respect for you, and can no longer trust you. Also, I've always said you either love me or hate me, there's no in between. My most "excellent friendships" probably occurred before I moved to Virginia. Here, I don't have as many, but the ones that I have from New York are still very strong. I've also encountered enemies in both places, none of which I would consider "important." There I go again with my haughty temperament.

"In sexual matters you are quick, aggressive and to the point. You wish to be the first important person that every appeared in the love life of those to whom your passion is directed."

I'm not going to comment on that first sentence, but that second one is spot on. There was "no one" before me, LOL.

"Finally, your over-impulsive and ardent attitude will place you in many adventurous affairs in which your "head" will be the key element to determine the nature of their outcome."

True, true, and oh so true. If there's no mental stimulation the physical will not arise either. Also, I don't know what the correct terminology would be for a woman, but if I had one, I wouldn't think with my "dick."

"Venus, the planet of beauty, joy and youth, is found influencing the second house at the time of your birth. Intrinsically, this is an ideal astrological position as it promises easy means of livelihood and life where money serves to satisfy whims and wishes directed to aesthetics, luxury, jewels, adornments, social pleasures, art and marriage. Money will stream in regularly and readily without excessive effort or preoccupation. Frequently, it will be earned by artistic work or dramatic acting. Yet, the final word as to the specific activities must be determined in subsequent paragraphs dealing with the astrological aspects of Venus plus the information pertaining to your professional life to appear in the section corresponding to the tenth house."

I have never really been "out of work, or out of money." Never been fired, never collected unemployment. I don't "worry" about money because it does seem to "materialize" when needed. I don't live a life of luxury (although I do like to travel) but have been the recipient of jewels, adornments, and art. I've had quite a few marriage proposals to the point that I once said, "Always a bride, never a bridesmaid." I'm on my third, and hopefully, final marriage. I guess I could be considered artistic via my writing, photography, cross-stitch, crafting designs, etc. Have I made lots of money from any of it? No...not yet. As far as dramatic acting, that is one thing I regret not pursuing when I was younger. Had I not been so "in love" and wrapped up in someone else's life, thus causing me to be the sole breadwinner, I most likely would have pursued acting as a career.

All in all, I'd say the above Aries Ascending and The 2nd House info was pretty accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment