Fractured Facade


"A fathers death...a daughter's life...a sociopath's vendetta...FRACTURED FACADE ...a novel written as memoir. Only $3.99 and available wherever eBooks are sold. Click here for direct link to Amazon.

FREE!!!

THE VALENTINE'S DAY CURSE -- A Short Story, Free everywhere...except on Amazon (boo! hiss!) where it's $.99 to buy! Click here for direct link! Let them know it's free at these stores and they may price match it! Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books...more to come.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Read Tuesday

I know I've been absent from blogging lately...sometimes life just gets in the way! I did want to give a shout-out to a promotion for a huge book sale that is happening today only called "Read Tuesday." It's a Black Friday type of sale for book lovers. Click on this link to find out all the offerings.

I'm offering Fractured Facade at 25% off from Smashwords using code JT557, Amazon has discounted the paperback to $13.49 and The Valentine's Day Curse is still free everywhere. Books make a wonderful gift and there's sure to be something for everyone!

I'll be back soon...until then, here's a dose of cuteness...

"Buy my Mom's book so she can buy me more treats!"

No comments:

Post a Comment