Fractured Facade


"A fathers death...a daughter's life...a sociopath's vendetta...FRACTURED FACADE ...a novel written as memoir. Only $3.99 and available wherever eBooks are sold. Click here for direct link to Amazon.

FREE!!!

THE VALENTINE'S DAY CURSE -- A Short Story, Free everywhere...except on Amazon (boo! hiss!) where it's $.99 to buy! Click here for direct link! Let them know it's free at these stores and they may price match it! Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books...more to come.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I Blinked and the Color Was Gone

A week or two ago the valley was filled with color.




 
 


 
This morning I blinked and when I looked out the window, not only the colors were gone...

 
So were the leaves...
 



 
At least the sky is still filled with color, and in two weeks the top of the hill will also be...


 

2 comments:

  1. It was not the prettiest autumn. I think too much rain and then too dry too late in the year. Nice shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved walking through the colorful leaves this year that were strewn all over my driveway. I won't put them in plastic bags because I enjoy them on the ground and will wait til they are all off of the trees. Your pictures really reflect those glorious colors. It is said that New England is the prettiest place in the fall but I must say that Roanoke certainly is a main contender!

    ReplyDelete