Fractured Facade


"A fathers death...a daughter's life...a sociopath's vendetta...FRACTURED FACADE ...a novel written as memoir. Only $3.99 and available wherever eBooks are sold. Click here for direct link to Amazon.

FREE!!!

THE VALENTINE'S DAY CURSE -- A Short Story, Free everywhere...except on Amazon (boo! hiss!) where it's $.99 to buy! Click here for direct link! Let them know it's free at these stores and they may price match it! Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books...more to come.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Puppies Are Better Than Psychiatrists






"There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face." - Bernard Williams

If there's one thing the four of us in our household agree on is no matter what kind of day we had, being greeted by Bella when we walk though that door makes us forget about any hurt.


I have loved all three of my dogs, but this little girl is the most loving one I've had. I've never had a dog that loved to be held and is content to just sit on one's lap, or sleep next to me the entire night with her little paw on my shoulder. Now if only she would let me keep that bow in her hair for more than two minutes after she comes back from the groomer.


She is such a sweet baby, and there's no better way to start the day than a loving kiss from her.

 
 
You can keep your cats and psychiatrists...I've got Bella.

No comments:

Post a Comment