Fractured Facade


"A fathers death...a daughter's life...a sociopath's vendetta...FRACTURED FACADE ...a novel written as memoir. Only $3.99 and available wherever eBooks are sold. Click here for direct link to Amazon.

FREE!!!

THE VALENTINE'S DAY CURSE -- A Short Story, Free everywhere...except on Amazon (boo! hiss!) where it's $.99 to buy! Click here for direct link! Let them know it's free at these stores and they may price match it! Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books...more to come.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Bella & Butterflies



Oooh Mommy's going outside! Can I come out? Can I come out? Can I come out?

Sorry little puppy, you can't come in the backyard with me. You could come out if you would be a good little girl and let me put a leash and collar on you, but you won't, so you'll just have to wait a little bit.


I just want to take a couple of shots of these butterflies and then I'll be in. Please stop banging on that door. You be a good girl and go lay down. I won't be too long. And then I'll give you a nice treat.





Where's my little girl? Sorry I took longer than I thought. I got distracted with the metal detector. Bella, where are you?


What the hell is this? What did you do?!


Who me? I didn't do nuthin'....



Now where's that treat you promised me?

No comments:

Post a Comment