Fractured Facade


"A fathers death...a daughter's life...a sociopath's vendetta...FRACTURED FACADE ...a novel written as memoir. Only $3.99 and available wherever eBooks are sold. Click here for direct link to Amazon.

FREE!!!

THE VALENTINE'S DAY CURSE -- A Short Story, Free everywhere...except on Amazon (boo! hiss!) where it's $.99 to buy! Click here for direct link! Let them know it's free at these stores and they may price match it! Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books...more to come.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Father's Day Freebie

Sunday will be the first Father's Day since I published Fractured Facade. Although I had reservations about ever giving it away free again, the guilt ate away at me. After all my dad went through...after all I went through...how could I not do something special for Father's Day?

A book dedication makes a poor substitute for a crappy tie, but that's the best I could do. Second best is getting this book into the hands of those people who need to read it. I'll take my lumps from those who have a problem with realistic dialogue as long as it finds its way into the hands of those who were meant to read it. Yes, there are curse words in it, as well as "unlikable" characters, so if you are easily offended by reality, this book is probably not for you.

I assume I'm never going to get rich off of it, and that's okay. That's not why I wrote it. Dad knows why I wrote it. Hopefully after you read it, you'll know why this book had to be written too. Still, I wish I never had to...

Free, for the last time -- today, tomorrow and Sunday...6/15-17th.



Click here for a direct link ---->  Fractured Facade -- "A father's death, a daughter's life, and a sociopath's vendetta."

No comments:

Post a Comment