Fractured Facade


"A fathers death...a daughter's life...a sociopath's vendetta...FRACTURED FACADE ...a novel written as memoir. Only $3.99 and available wherever eBooks are sold. Click here for direct link to Amazon.

FREE!!!

THE VALENTINE'S DAY CURSE -- A Short Story, Free everywhere...except on Amazon (boo! hiss!) where it's $.99 to buy! Click here for direct link! Let them know it's free at these stores and they may price match it! Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books...more to come.

Monday, March 21, 2011

It's Not a Tumor!



For the last 14 years everytime the girl got x-rayed, cat-scanned, probed and prodded I would say, "It's a tumor" and my husband would say, "It's not a tumor" in his best Arnold voice trying to diffuse the gravity of the situation. For the last 14 years I was always right and my husband was always wrong, so it is with great joy and happiness I can report the results of the girl's MRI results by saying in my best Arnold voice..."It's not a tumor!"

Thank you God, thank you Jesus, thank you Mary, thank you Padre Pio, thanks to all of my friends and family who have prayed for us. We still don't know what's wrong but at least "it's not a tumor!"

4 comments:

  1. I'm so relieved for all of you! Now you can relax a bit anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cheryl...yes, I'm relieved, still concerned, but grateful IT'S NOT A TUMOR!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! I'm so happy to hear that and happy for y'all!! IT'S NOT A TUMOR!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Carrie, did I mention, IT'S NOT A TUMOR?!!!

    ReplyDelete