Fractured Facade


"A fathers death...a daughter's life...a sociopath's vendetta...FRACTURED FACADE ...a novel written as memoir. Only $3.99 and available wherever eBooks are sold. Click here for direct link to Amazon.

FREE!!!

THE VALENTINE'S DAY CURSE -- A Short Story, Free everywhere...except on Amazon (boo! hiss!) where it's $.99 to buy! Click here for direct link! Let them know it's free at these stores and they may price match it! Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books...more to come.

Friday, July 9, 2010

The Salem Fair

The girl's been stir crazy so she begged me to take her and two of her friends to the Salem Fair yesterday. I agreed as long as we didn't stay long, she didn't go on any rides, wouldn't touch any of the animals, and if her legs began to hurt she tell me immediately. What fun, huh?





One of her friends volunteered to participate in a lame magic show.



And since she didn't have any healing wounds was able to pet the animals, although I made her scrub her hands after she did...



This year there was an Australian exhibit that had kangaroos...cute little things but like every animal at the fair, they looked so sad.



Yellowjacks were landing on all the food and drinks so none of us wanted to eat there, with the exception being funnel cake. Doesn't this turkey leg look appetizing....not!



The rest of the fair was the same ole, same ole, and I couldn't wait to get the heck out of there, but the girl didn't mind the heat or the stares, since she was finally out of the house!



She hasn't woken up yet so I don't know how her legs are going to feel, but I'm starting to see the silver lining...I hope...

3 comments:

  1. Good for you for taking her there. I haven't taken the kids there this year and am hoping we can miss next year's as well. I hope she's feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how about that rain we got? Did it hit at your place too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I heard the earth sigh with joy when the rain hit my land...and I sighed with resignation when I had to grab the towels and stop the flooding in my sun room!

    ReplyDelete