Fractured Facade


"A fathers death...a daughter's life...a sociopath's vendetta...FRACTURED FACADE ...a novel written as memoir. Only $3.99 and available wherever eBooks are sold. Click here for direct link to Amazon.

FREE!!!

THE VALENTINE'S DAY CURSE -- A Short Story, Free everywhere...except on Amazon (boo! hiss!) where it's $.99 to buy! Click here for direct link! Let them know it's free at these stores and they may price match it! Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books...more to come.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hyacinths

I'm still upset about the hour wasted on this damn blog yesterday only to have the best post ever written dissolve into Blogger Hell so I'm boycotting words today and just showing pics of hyacinths instead. I wish I could add smell to this post...absolutely amazing. It's supposed to be a beautiful day here in the Roanoke Valley so I plan to spend as much of it outdoors as I can. Gotta take the time and smell the flowers, you know...

















5 comments:

  1. I'm going to try to get outside and work some in the garden today. Must make food for Art by Night tonight on the market. We are hoping for a crowd at Center in the Square Gallery but with the weather like this, it probably won't happen. Have fun today!

    Best,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same to you Cheryl...BTW, even though I didn't win the pasta machine I think I may attempt your lasagna recipe for Easter Sunday. We'll see how ambitious I am ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Elena! I think I can smell them through the computer as well. :)

    PS ~ Hahaha, the word verifaction was 'dopie' (me smelling things through the computer)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Carrie...I cut two of them and put them in the house...unbelievable perfume!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Update: When my kids came home my son asked what that horrible smell was..."I thought I was in a funeral parlor." Different strokes, I guess ;)

    ReplyDelete