Fractured Facade


"A fathers death...a daughter's life...a sociopath's vendetta...FRACTURED FACADE ...a novel written as memoir. Only $3.99 and available everywhere e-books are sold including Amazon, iTunes, Kobo Books, and Barnes & Noble

FREE!!!

THE VALENTINE'S DAY CURSE -- A Short Story, is Free on Amazon, Smashwords, iBooks, Kobo, Barnes & Noble, Scribd, Page Foundry and Tolino

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Under Pressure

This is what I feel like after three days of having renovations done at my home. All the banging, drilling, sawing and everything else has caused my brain to stop functioning. I can't even blog. Gasp! I will return when the work is done and my brain ceases being under pressure...

2 comments:

  1. What are you renovating? I've been renovating this house for 32 years! Latest is my Tuscany Suite..You'd love it Elena. I wonder if it ever will get done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had rennovations done last winter--what a hassle. I hope you are happy with the work.

    ReplyDelete