Fractured Facade


"A fathers death...a daughter's life...a sociopath's vendetta...FRACTURED FACADE ...a novel written as memoir. Only $3.99 and available wherever eBooks are sold. Click here for direct link to Amazon.

FREE!!!

THE VALENTINE'S DAY CURSE -- A Short Story, Free everywhere...except on Amazon (boo! hiss!) where it's $.99 to buy! Click here for direct link! Let them know it's free at these stores and they may price match it! Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books...more to come.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dogwoods

Yes, even though we awoke to 38 degrees this morning, it is still spring and I'm loving this weather. It'll be too hot soon enough. Last week the cherry trees saw the last of their flowers fall. This week it was the dogwoods, my favorite flowering tree. I captured these shots before all the flowers fell off and stuck to my patio...









See you in the fall with your glorious red leaves and berries.

2 comments:

  1. As usual, great pictures! I was afraid we'd have a frost last night but the garden and flowers all are intact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cheryl...I'm hoping my peach and plum tree's teeny tiny fruits survived!

    ReplyDelete