Fractured Facade


"A fathers death...a daughter's life...a sociopath's vendetta...FRACTURED FACADE ...a novel written as memoir. Only $3.99 and available wherever eBooks are sold. Click here for direct link to Amazon.

FREE!!!

THE VALENTINE'S DAY CURSE -- A Short Story, Free everywhere...except on Amazon (boo! hiss!) where it's $.99 to buy! Click here for direct link! Let them know it's free at these stores and they may price match it! Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books...more to come.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Cherry Trees

Over the next couple of days I think I'm just going to post some pics of spring at our house.

Our cherry trees are about to burst forth...













3 comments:

  1. Love your river pictures and the cherry trees..so very Roanoke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous!! My cherry tree (which seems to be the same variety as yours) isn't blooming yet. :( Ahh .. I will have to live vicariously through your trees till then.

    ReplyDelete