Fractured Facade


"A fathers death...a daughter's life...a sociopath's vendetta...FRACTURED FACADE ...a novel written as memoir. Only $3.99 and available wherever eBooks are sold. Click here for direct link to Amazon.

FREE!!!

THE VALENTINE'S DAY CURSE -- A Short Story, Free everywhere...except on Amazon (boo! hiss!) where it's $.99 to buy! Click here for direct link! Let them know it's free at these stores and they may price match it! Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books...more to come.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Maine's Smallest Lighthouse

Did you know that besides lobsters and moose, Maine is also noted for blueberries? We didn't, but after finding out we decided we would have blueberry pancakes at a small mom & pop restaurant on the way to Acadia National Par called Just Barb's. I had a short stack which was huge! They were the best blueberry pancakes I'd ever eaten.

As we pulled out of the parking lot we saw a small sign pointing to a lighthouse. We had yet to see one of Maine's infamous beacons so we thought we would check this one out before heading further north to the park.

We finally stumbled upon it in a national park, the name of which I cannot remember. It's probably Maine's smallest lighthouse.




It's no longer manned, but the huge warning bell still works.



There were modest homes built all along the shoreline and I could just imagine living in one of them and waking up every morning to a beautiful sunrise, or ending the day on a peaceful sunset.


Now how do I convince my husband?


Onto Acadia...






2 comments:

  1. I must say, you are certainly making me want to visit those northern states. It sounds like a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you'd really like it too...

    ReplyDelete