Fractured Facade


"A fathers death...a daughter's life...a sociopath's vendetta...FRACTURED FACADE ...a novel written as memoir. Only $3.99 and available wherever eBooks are sold. Click here for direct link to Amazon.

FREE!!!

THE VALENTINE'S DAY CURSE -- A Short Story, Free everywhere...except on Amazon (boo! hiss!) where it's $.99 to buy! Click here for direct link! Let them know it's free at these stores and they may price match it! Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books...more to come.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Awe at First Sight -- Acadia

Even though the $20 admission is good for a week, we planned to spend only one day at Acadia National Park. The ranger station at the entrance was very helpful, providing a map and recommending we drive the Park Loop and stop at various points. The route was a mere fraction of the park and geared to the average traveller. The more adventurous, able-bodied folks could explore the rest of it...I'd be fine with the Loop.

Our first destination was Cadillac Mountain. Up we drove.



Thinking I would see a steep drop, at first, I was afraid to look out the car window. When I realized I felt safer on this road than on my local Sugar Loaf Mountain Road, I relaxed.


Once we stopped, and I stepped out on the mountain, it was awe at first sight.


I actually teared up. Speechless.


I'll let my pictures do the talking. It's going to take a couple of days...

























No comments:

Post a Comment