Fractured Facade


"A fathers death...a daughter's life...a sociopath's vendetta...FRACTURED FACADE ...a novel written as memoir. Only $3.99 and available wherever eBooks are sold. Click here for direct link to Amazon.

FREE!!!

THE VALENTINE'S DAY CURSE -- A Short Story, Free everywhere...except on Amazon (boo! hiss!) where it's $.99 to buy! Click here for direct link! Let them know it's free at these stores and they may price match it! Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books...more to come.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Last Day Free

Today's the last day to download for free The Valentine's Day Curse -- A short story. After my KDP Select experiment is over, I will report back as to my findings.

Meanwhile, I have been honored by two readers by being compared to O. Henry. The funny thing is that when I was about twelve my father introduced me to Henry by "making" me read The Ransom of Little Red Chief. He said I reminded him of the boy in the short story. I balked at reading it because my father was so insistent, but eventually did and loved Henry. My father was thrilled and then "made" me read Catcher in the Rye. From then on, any book my father recommended I read. I wish he was still around to read my books.

Unfortunately, the two readers who compared me to O. Henry did not write reviews for Amazon, but two others did and here they are:

"A Great Story!" - 5 stars by BillMac

I loved this story, read it on Valentine's Day. The ending was just awesome. What an excellent twist in such a short story. Thank you author for showing us another side of our human frailties. I enjoyed this so much. A quick read with a punch.

"Another great read from this author" - 5 stars by Nisey

I was thrilled to see something more from this author and was not disappointed. Another great read! A great short story leaving me wanting more!


Thank you readers for taking the time to write the reviews...so appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. I read your short story and wanted to tell you how awesome I think you are. You have an exceptional voice. Keep going! I'm a writer, too. I'm working on my first novel--a YA thing. ~Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words Aimee! All the best to you and your first novel...enjoy the ride...it's a wild one!

    ReplyDelete