Fractured Facade


"A fathers death...a daughter's life...a sociopath's vendetta...FRACTURED FACADE ...a novel written as memoir. Only $3.99 and available everywhere e-books are sold including Amazon, iTunes, Kobo Books, and Barnes & Noble

FREE!!!

THE VALENTINE'S DAY CURSE -- A Short Story, is Free on Amazon, Smashwords, iBooks, Kobo, Barnes & Noble, Scribd, Page Foundry and Tolino

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Knocking on Heaven's Door



It would have been my father's 79th birthday today. People say it gets easier with time, but does it really?

Dad, I kept the promise you never heard. I did it. I told our story. I always knew I would dedicate my first book to you, but never dreamed it would be about you. Miss you...

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post Elena. That must be a special feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bittersweet Slam, and thank you for your support.

    ReplyDelete