Looks like Max is doing a great job of guarding all those gorgeous blossoms!DI
The bells are lily of the valley. Don't know where they are in your yard (or if they're in your yard) but they're toxic. http://www.britannica.com/blogs/2009/12/poisonous-tears-lily-of-the-valley-toxic-tuesdays-a-weekly-guide-to-poison-gardens/Wouldn't want Max getting sick!
Actually they're not lily of the valley, but maybe a cousin. According to the little tag on it, the plant is called Scarlet O'Hara of all things.I've planted lily of the valley a couple of times but have not had luck with them. Thankfully Max is big on biting sticks, not leaves ;)