Fractured Facade


"A fathers death...a daughter's life...a sociopath's vendetta...FRACTURED FACADE ...a novel written as memoir. Only $3.99 and available wherever eBooks are sold. Click here for direct link to Amazon.

FREE!!!

THE VALENTINE'S DAY CURSE -- A Short Story, Free everywhere...except on Amazon (boo! hiss!) where it's $.99 to buy! Click here for direct link! Let them know it's free at these stores and they may price match it! Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books...more to come.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

White Christmas Night in Roanoke

Finally I have a camera that allows me to take decent night time shots. I am loving my Samsung!

Christmas night in Roanoke, VA...















4 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely, so very beautiful!! Merry Christmas to y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carrie...Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congrats on the new camera! Great shots. Hope the new year is wonderful to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Anita, I imagine I'll be spending hours looking at the on-line manual so I can figure out what this baby can do. I wish they would include manuals in the box!!!

    ReplyDelete