Fractured Facade


"A fathers death...a daughter's life...a sociopath's vendetta...FRACTURED FACADE ...a novel written as memoir. Only $3.99 and available wherever eBooks are sold. Click here for direct link to Amazon.

FREE!!!

THE VALENTINE'S DAY CURSE -- A Short Story, Free everywhere...except on Amazon (boo! hiss!) where it's $.99 to buy! Click here for direct link! Let them know it's free at these stores and they may price match it! Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books...more to come.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Defiled deer

When I went to pick up my mail I noticed this...





Some morons defiled our deer. What's wrong with people?

7 comments:

  1. Teenagers. I'm sure they had a good laugh.

    I visited a friend on Long Island who said some people did that to her neighbors' deers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I told my husband you would have thought he was defiled! He rushed home from work and starting taking the lights down! I had to stop him. He was so pissed off. I told him if you make the house go dark, they won. Besides it's my daughter's birthday today and she wants her friends to see the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something like that just seems inevitable. Sorry to hear it upset your husband so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie, after he thought about it he realized he over-reacted and in fact told me that the doe is going to have babies next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA!!! I showed Justin this post and his response was that if we had deer he would intentionally set them up like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carrie, I don't think it would be good for us to do that since we're right across the street from an elementary school. I saw the babies last night...they're going to be adorable. Heehee.

    ReplyDelete