Fractured Facade


"A fathers death...a daughter's life...a sociopath's vendetta...FRACTURED FACADE ...a novel written as memoir. Only $3.99 and available wherever eBooks are sold. Click here for direct link to Amazon.

FREE!!!

THE VALENTINE'S DAY CURSE -- A Short Story, Free everywhere...except on Amazon (boo! hiss!) where it's $.99 to buy! Click here for direct link! Let them know it's free at these stores and they may price match it! Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books...more to come.

Monday, October 14, 2013

Cataloguing Update


Just wanted to pop in and let you know what's been going on...

Yes, I am still cataloguing the books. I am making progress, but it's a tedious task. I'm separating the collection into three components: Entertainment, History, & Baseball. The Entertainment collection is by far the largest, and the one I started on first.

Looking through these books, I know who I get my tastes from. My dad had very few "novels," preferring non-fiction, history, especially memoirs and biographies, just like me. Based upon the number of books I've found on the case, he seems to have been fascinated with the kidnapping of the Charles Lindbergh baby. I'll have to read some of those books and see what piqued his interest. His newer history books seemed to focus on Abraham Lincoln. Many of his "Hollywood" books look at the seamier side of the industry, again, something I've always been fascinated with. I've already started a list of all the books I want to read. I'll never have to go to the library again!

Have gone through the "J" authors, and 495 Entertainment books thus far have been catalogued.

One letter has the most authors associated with it, 112, can you guess which one it is?

One letter has no authors associated with it (unless I skipped it, which is highly possible) can you guess which one it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment