Fractured Facade


"A fathers death...a daughter's life...a sociopath's vendetta...FRACTURED FACADE ...a novel written as memoir. Only $3.99 and available wherever eBooks are sold. Click here for direct link to Amazon.

FREE!!!

THE VALENTINE'S DAY CURSE -- A Short Story, Free everywhere...except on Amazon (boo! hiss!) where it's $.99 to buy! Click here for direct link! Let them know it's free at these stores and they may price match it! Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books...more to come.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

"My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me." - Jim Valvano

Truer words were never spoken.

Dear Dad, you're gone, but not forgotten. As the years pass, it doesn't get any easier.

My Godfather and Father in 1958 in Brooklyn

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads, especially my husband who is a great father!

No comments:

Post a Comment