Fractured Facade


"A fathers death...a daughter's life...a sociopath's vendetta...FRACTURED FACADE ...a novel written as memoir. Only $3.99 and available wherever eBooks are sold. Click here for direct link to Amazon.

FREE!!!

THE VALENTINE'S DAY CURSE -- A Short Story, Free everywhere...except on Amazon (boo! hiss!) where it's $.99 to buy! Click here for direct link! Let them know it's free at these stores and they may price match it! Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books...more to come.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Cherry Trees in Roanoke

When I was searching for a house in Roanoke 17 years ago, these cherry trees called me to take a closer look at the humble ranch in Southwest County. I wasn't impressed with the shag carpeting, brown walls & psychedelic lighting inside the house, but the land surrounding it begged me to buy it. I did. Thank you cherry trees for bringing such beauty to this corner of the county...









4 comments:

  1. Whoa, with a color explosion like that Elena, I think you could sell tickets.

    Thanks for the view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore Cherry Blossoms! Thanks for a beautiful post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to be able to look out of your window and see these beauties each year when they bloom! Roanoke is gorgeous right now everywhere! Love this town.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! This is my favorite time of the year in Roanoke. It's always nice to get nature's reminder of how lucky I am.

    ReplyDelete