Fractured Facade


"A fathers death...a daughter's life...a sociopath's vendetta...FRACTURED FACADE ...a novel written as memoir. Only $3.99 and available wherever eBooks are sold. Click here for direct link to Amazon.

FREE!!!

THE VALENTINE'S DAY CURSE -- A Short Story, Free everywhere...except on Amazon (boo! hiss!) where it's $.99 to buy! Click here for direct link! Let them know it's free at these stores and they may price match it! Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books...more to come.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Blue Heron Returns

During my stroll along the Roanoke River in Salem I spied the blue heron again. It's been a couple of months since I last saw him. He certainly has grown...








3 comments:

  1. Always a welcome sight. I hope your friend had a good day fishing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey kiddo. this looks like he looking at another bird. The plant on the right looks like another bird. Do you see it? love, babsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was waiting for him to catch one Slam, but he must like to eat alone. Babsy, I know what you're talking about...Those are roots from the tree.

    ReplyDelete