Fractured Facade


"A fathers death...a daughter's life...a sociopath's vendetta...FRACTURED FACADE ...a novel written as memoir. Only $3.99 and available wherever eBooks are sold. Click here for direct link to Amazon.

FREE!!!

THE VALENTINE'S DAY CURSE -- A Short Story, Free everywhere...except on Amazon (boo! hiss!) where it's $.99 to buy! Click here for direct link! Let them know it's free at these stores and they may price match it! Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books...more to come.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Nacho Blogger Award

Over the last week Blogger has been riddled with problems. Today is the first day I can sign into my dashboard but only using Firefox and not Internet Explorer. When I tried signing in with IE it would take forever and then I'd get an error message saying the URI is too long. Clearly it's a problem with Blogger as others have experienced it as well. I've been following the "help" boards which Google and Blogger have chosen to ignore. Fellow bloggers have been able to help others with their suggestions, alas, it did not work for me. I think it's terrible that Blogger is announcing everything is back to normal when clearly it isn't.

I don't even care anymore as I don't have the same desire to blog as I've had over the years. Still, I'd like to be able to sign in now and then when the urge strikes without getting frustrated. For all the rants and raves I've written over the years I've decided I should receive an award so I proudly bestow upon myself the Nacho Blogger Award. Thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment