Fractured Facade


"A fathers death...a daughter's life...a sociopath's vendetta...FRACTURED FACADE ...a novel written as memoir. Only $3.99 and available wherever eBooks are sold. Click here for direct link to Amazon.

FREE!!!

THE VALENTINE'S DAY CURSE -- A Short Story, Free everywhere...except on Amazon (boo! hiss!) where it's $.99 to buy! Click here for direct link! Let them know it's free at these stores and they may price match it! Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books...more to come.

Monday, November 4, 2013

Blue Ridge Parkway Photos II

Four decades ago was the first time I drove through Virginia with my parents. We took the Blue Ridge Parkway and I was awestruck by the beauty. All these years later the view still causes me to pause and reflect on the beauty of these majestic monuments. I am blessed and humbled to live in these mountains.

Following are some shots I took a couple of weekends ago with my iPhone. It's amazing how different the same scene looks with just one flick of a setting.

“What are men to rocks and mountains?”  -    Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice





















“Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out going to the mountains is going home; that wilderness is a necessity...”  ― John Muir



No comments:

Post a Comment